CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday 14 November 2010

In my Maibox (6)

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme host by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie:


 For Review:

      From Netgaley:
                  The Iron Queen Mystify Tyger Tyger

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa - I'm so excited to read this!
Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton - This has lots of Irish mythology and as I'm going to Ireland with school in a few months I want to know all about Irish mythology!
Mystify by Artist Arthur - is the second book in a series about a girl that hears ghost, think! I love paranormal novels!


     From the Library:

                       
Triskelion by Will Peterson - It's set in a small town in England where the habitants try to hide to hide terrible secrets.


What's in your mailbox?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to recive comments! I'll try to check all the blogs from the people who comment