CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (6)

Wainting on Wednesday is a wekly meme hosted at Breaking the Spine.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
                                           Once in a Full Moon
Title: Once in a full moon
Author: Ellen Schreiber
Publish Date: 28th December 2010
Publisher: HarperTeen
Summary:
Celeste Parker is used to hearing scary stories about werewolves—Legend's Run is famous for them. She's used to everything in the small town until Brandon Maddox moves to Legend's Run and Celeste finds herself immediately drawn to the handsome new student. But when, after an unnerving visit with a psychic, she encounters a pack of wolves and gorgeous, enigmatic Brandon, she must discover whether his transformation is more than legend or just a trick of the shadows in the moonlight.
Her best friends may never forgive her if she gives up her perfect boyfriend, Nash, for Brandon, who's from the wrong side of town. But she can't deny her attraction or the strong pull he has on her. Brandon may be Celeste's hero, or he may be the most dangerous creature she could encounter in the woods of Legend's Run.
Psychic predictions, generations-old secrets, a town divided, and the possibility of falling in love with a hot and heroic werewolf are the perfect formula for what happens . . . once in a full moon.

My thoughts: I love werewolves and the plot seems great!
What are you waiting on?

4 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

I haven't read anything by her before, but this does seem interesting.
My WOW

Lisa said...

I've heard good things about this book. Also the girl on the cover has the kind of eyes the bore into your soul. It's kind of cool and creepy at the same time.

Gina @ My Precious said...

Might be a touch too much on the supernatural side for my tastes. Agreed though, the story does have a great premise. Enjoy! :-)

La Toya said...

I'm definitely waiting for a couple books that I've requested from netgalley and some books from the library...although I was a fool and didn't stay on top of when these dvds I took out were due so now I can't place too many more books on hold AAAAH!

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to recive comments! I'll try to check all the blogs from the people who comment