CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday 24 October 2010

In my Maibox (4)


 



In my Mailbox is a weekly meme host by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie:

For Review:


From Netgalley:


                      What Can't Wait Lost in the River of Grass Everything I Was Those That Wake

  • What Can't Wait by Ashley Hope Pérez- It's about a girl who always put her family well being in front of her. It's a 2011 debut
  • Lost in the River of Grass by Ginny Rorby  -  It's a thriller about a field trip that goes incredibly wrong. Sounds really great.
  • Everything I Was  by Corinne Demas - It's about a girl from Upper West Side that ends up living in her grandfather house because her family is broke.
  • The Last Full Measure by Ann Rinaldi - It's an historical fiction and sounds interesting.
  • Those That Wake by Jesse Karp - It's set in NYC but the city lost its energy, people just walk in the street head down and don't talk to each other.
What did you get in your Mailbox?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not heard of these! I need to look them up! Great post! Mine is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

Alison Can Read said...

Great books. I loved Ann Rinaldi when I was younger. I should read them again.

Belinda said...

Looks like some fun reading for you ahead :)

Come by to see what's in my mailbox this week

Belinda said...

Just saw your question on my IMMB post. I click open the Kindle store and go to where it says categories. I pick the genre, click on it and when it opens up I click on where it says bestselling. It should give you other options like low to high and high to low. I click on low to high and it pulls up all the free books first :) Then all you do is scroll through and pick the ones you want. Hope that helps. Happy hunting

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

Nice selction here. I haven't heard of any f them but I'll be putting some on my list.

Gina @ My Precious said...

What Can't Wait sound alluring. What type of books do you generally like ot read?

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to recive comments! I'll try to check all the blogs from the people who comment