CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday 7 October 2010

Wainting for Payday (2)

Waiting for the Payday is a new meme hosted by Bookish Snob that allows bloggers to share books that they are desperate to read even if they have already been out for a while!

This week the book that I'm desperate to read is:







Title: Chosen
Authors: P.C. and Kristin Cast
Release Date: 4/03/2008
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Series: House of the Night (book 3)



Summary: Dark forces are at work at the House of Night and fledgling vampyre Zoey Redbird’s adventures at the school take a mysterious turn.  Those who appear to be friends are turning out to be enemies.  And oddly enough, sworn enemies are also turning into friends.  So begins the gripping third installment of this “highly addictive series” (Romantic Times), in which Zoey’s mettle will be tested like never before.  Her best friend, Stevie Rae, is undead and struggling to maintain a grip on her humanity. Zoey doesn’t have a clue how to help her, but she does know that anything she and Stevie Rae discover must be kept secret from everyone else at the House of Night, where trust has become a rare commodity.  Speaking of rare: Zoey finds herself in the very unexpected and rare position of having three boyfriends. Mix a little bloodlust into the equation and the situation has the potential to spell social disaster.  Just when it seems things couldn’t get any tougher, vampyres start turning up dead. Really dead. It looks like the People of Faith, and Zoey’s horrid step-father in particular, are tired of living side-by-side with vampyres.  But, as Zoey and her friends so often find out, how things appear rarely reflects the truth…

I really want to read this book because I'm a fan of the series and I love the world of House of the Night created by P.C. Cast and her daughter! The other books made meturn page after page (actually I've finishe them in one day (one in each day), even Marked kept my interest even not being my favourite) so I can't wait to read this book!

PS-  Today I couldn't post this earlier because my drama group was doing Romeo and Juliet, sorry !

2 comments:

Lacey Weatherford said...

I will always remember the first time I read the first book in this series because it was during an anniversary vacay w/my hubby. He took me away to a fantastic secluded resort in the high mountains. It happened to be record breaking winds the WHOLE time we were there!! We couldn't do ANYTHING! Thankfully we had stopped on the way up and bought a couple of books "just in case we had time to read". House of Night saved my sanity during the howling! LOL
Thanks for stopping by my site! I hope you enjoy your book!! :)
The Delusional Diaries

Belinda said...

I so love this series!! When each book is released, it's a guaranteed turn the cell phone off and lock myself in my bedroom read. I really hope you can get a copy of this soon ! Thanks for coming by :)

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to recive comments! I'll try to check all the blogs from the people who comment