CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Teaser Tuesday (3)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:




  • Grab your current read







  • Open to a random page







  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page






  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)







  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




  • ""That's it, then?" she said. "Either I'm Famine or, you're going to kill me?" "


    Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler, page 51

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Does she have to choose, or have to already be?

    My teaser is here.

    Jennifer said...

    I have heard this is a good book. Intriguing teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesdays-voltaires-calligrapher.html

    Lacey Weatherford said...

    Wow! Great teaser! I totally want to know what she is talking about!
    Thanks for coming by my site!
    The Delusional Diaries

    Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

    Gah! I cannot wait to read Hunger!! Thank you for sharing!

    Post a Comment

    Hi! I love to recive comments! I'll try to check all the blogs from the people who comment