CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, 10 October 2010

In my Mailbox (2)

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme host by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Books for Review: 

From NetGalley:



 Annexed 

  
The Absolute Value of -1 by Steve Brezenoff - It's a 2011 debut, and its' too from a debut author! It's about a group of friends that has deals with difficult familiar crisis. Sounds interesting.

Annexed by Sharon Dodger - It's the story of Anne Frank but from the POV of the boy that lived with her while she was hidden. I can't wait to read it! I LOVE historical fiction.

The CellarThe Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder - Again a 2011 debut. It's about high-school, and the rise in the social picture of a girl! 

The Cellar by A. J. Whitten - A 2011 debut. It's the story of Romeo and Juliet with zombies.

Bought

Mercy by Jodi Picoult - I love all the books that she writes!





(This is the Portuguese cover! I thought it was so beautiful that I decided to post it here)

16 comments:

Aisle B said...

Really have to look into getting Annexed and the Cellar is intriguing. Picoult should be a great read too.

Nice mailbox and come on by Aisle B if you get a chance.

Happy reading :)
Here's your invite to Aisle B :)
http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1280861880/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

Fi-chan (Bookish-Escape) said...

The Lipstick Law and The Cellar sound great. :D Sadly, I haven't read anything by Jodi Picoult :(

and thanks for commenting on my IMM! I'm lazy and not that good with time management so I better stay away from reading for a while. D:

Lisa_sps said...

I get it !!!! But if I only study and not read I can't go far ! Again good luck for your test

the story siren said...

what great books! don't you love netgalley! and i'm a huge Picoult fan too! hope you enjoy all your book! happy reading!

Jami said...

Great books you got this week! Enjoy! =)

nikkibrandyberry said...

Great post! I have yet to read any Jodi Picoult...I can hear ppl gasping in horror right now...but your right, that cover is gorgeous!

My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

LMW said...

Sounds like you have some fun ones to read! So exciting! Thanks a bunch for dropping by my site today! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
The Delusional Diaries

Life After Jane said...

Some very interesting new reads! Hope you enjoy!

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

fab books - I loved annexed!

TheBookishSnob said...

Oh you got a copy of The Cellar to review! I saw it was about zombies so I wasn't sure. I'll be back to read your review when you've finished reading ! Thanks for coming by today for a visit :)

Alison said...

I'm really interested in reading Annexed. The portuguese cover for Mercy reminds me of the Before I Fall cover a little bit.
My IMM

Lisa_sps said...

I agree with you !

Tara said...

NetGalley is great although I love book-books way more. I hope you enjoy your new reads :)

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

I've also got Annexed to read this week!!! :D I really hope you enjoy it!

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books

Cindy said...

I've heard Annexed is good. You have some great books this week! Have fun reading! :-)

Rachel said...

You have some great books there this week! I have added some of them to my list :)

Come and visit me tomorrow for a new meme, On My Radar :)

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to recive comments! I'll try to check all the blogs from the people who comment